Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I'm happy to say our new importation program is going really well. Only took 10 years to get it where it is now. Its still not perfect, and never will be. But I'm confident MVP is the best in the business at it, at this point.

I have Top Secret wait time down to 6-8 weeks! (3+ months everywhere else IF they can get it).
I have Ridox wait time down to 3 months (from 6+).
Both Top Secret and Ridox accomplishments are very recent, and has been fantastic!

We're now bringing in more and more very unique, high end parts from Japan than ever before. Mines, Ikeya, Amuse, etc.

Here is the first Supra Amuse exhaust we have gotten. We also just received in an Amuse exhaust, header, and catalytic converter for the S2000.

Practically everything they make is 100% Titanium, and the welds are out of this world!

Amuse has 4 versions of each exhaust, which determine size, flow, and loudness. Then each of those 4 versions you can determine how much blue-ing (if any) you want on the tip, muffler, and pipe (as you can see in the pics). You can "gold coat" the inside of the tip so that your tip never turns color. The S2000 below has that option.

This stuff is AMAZING, I wanted to share!

Dusty

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice piece !!

is this the R1 titan ?

I wonder who is going to be the lucky owner of that exhaust...

Its the R1000 model (the race version) of the R1 Titan.

Its up to the buyer of course if he wants to make it known who he is. :)

Dusty

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
DAMN that is nice!!!

Pricey isn't it Dusty?

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Wow - absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found them online for US $ 2,377.98. Hot damn.

And that's very vague to be honest.

There are 4 versions of the exhaust for the Supra as follows:

Standard, Non-resonated, Straight pipe back, 80mm piping, 130mm tip.
Standard, Resonated (more quiet), Straight pipe back, 80mm piping, 130mm tip.
Euro, which means it’ll be nearly as quiet as stock, 80mm piping, 115mm tip
R1000 (pictured in my first post), this has no cat as it also replaced the downpipe (i.e. its turbo back). 90mm piping, 130mm tip.

Available finishes:
A, B, or C gradiation for tip
A, B, or C gradiation for muffler body
EDIT: Gold Coating inside tip yes or no - This is not offered on Supra exhausts. So its always a "no."
A = Edge blue (like the Supra pictures)
B = Full blue (like the S2000 pictures)
C = No blue at all

Prices vary based on what you want, how much gradiation (blue-ing), if you want the gold coating inside the tip, and the current Yen rate.

So yeah, it gets complicated. Which is why I quote on a one-by-one basis.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Sweet. If I didn't have the HKS Carbon I would be going for an Amuse exhaust. Awesome to know even after all these years MVP is still trying to close the gap on quality stuff.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Sweet. If I didn't have the HKS Carbon I would be going for an Amuse exhaust. Awesome to know even after all these years MVP is still trying to close the gap on quality stuff.
+1 Great job Dusty, it's the reason I order from you guys.

That quality is awesome, great to see parts are still being engineered for our cars! :kiss:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Looks sickk! Im curious how come on the header the bend coming of the flange looks like it was cut in half and welded down the partial length? Was that just for looks? It looks pretty cool

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks sickk! Im curious how come on the header the bend coming of the flange looks like it was cut in half and welded down the partial length? Was that just for looks? It looks pretty cool

Its a Titanium header. They can't bend titanium, so they have to make that many welds in abbreviated sections to get the shape needed. If you look close at the S2K exhaust and header, there are a TON of welds. But the welding is so clean it doesn't stand out!

Regards,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 51 Posts