Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as soon as I get the AEM to respond to the laptop we're firing her up.

I know Tim especially you're excited to see how the bay turned out. Though there's temporary stuff still there and it still has to be tidied up a bit, you can see how nice its turned out thus far. Plus, I just couldn't wait any longer to post pics.

When I get finsihed with the DVD for Texas, I'll be able to make a profile video of the car along with some of your Texas footage and give you guys some promotional video as a thank you gesture for setting my car up like you did. Much appreciated.

Jay

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
you should mount the AFPR under the intake... thats how we designed the fuel kit.

But Man!!! Good to see it all together.

Let us know what you think of that 71 with the billet wheel!!! I have customers dying to know what you as a customer think of it.

Congrats on getting your car together... and thanks for the pics!! I cant wait for the Video!!

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where's a good spot under the intake for it? The mount for it right now is kinda weak lol and no even screwed in in that pic. We are going to fab a heavier duty one. Are their disadvantages to having it mounted up their?

Also, Tim I forgot to ask, can you overnight one of those throttle cable brackets to me? After looking at it, I don't have suffiecient tools to fab one that would look right. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts