Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after sitting since Mid-November and a small heart attack after first starting her up, she idles nicely, and beautifully.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice and technical help while going through this ordeal, especially towards the local AZ supra guys.

The car has risen from a blown turbo sealed 300rwhp supra to a (hopefully) 500rwhp beast with a fresh start.

Pics will come shortly after it's all put back together. I just have to get some spade connectors for the temp sensor and then put her back together what little bits remain.

I'm still a little light-headed too. Not too used to the smell of burnt fuel from a rich running supra in a garage :p

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL the garage WAS open. FULLY. I'm not a dumbass ya know, or I'd really be fucked with 10K worth of aftermarket shit in this car :p

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
thats awesome man..

at first, i thought you were talkin about a Firebird/Trans Am... lol. being that a phoenix is a firebird. lol

really though, thats awesome. your car looks just like mine too. looks great. still got a factory lip on that thing?

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
flubyux2 said:
thats awesome man..

at first, i thought you were talkin about a Firebird/Trans Am... lol. being that a phoenix is a firebird. lol

really though, thats awesome. your car looks just like mine too. looks great. still got a factory lip on that thing?
Hell yea I do, and it's not faded either :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts