Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Andy, were you using the Motorola Cup rotors that i was telling you about. They do sell them at any chevy dealership.

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM Supra said:
Andy, were you using the Motorola Cup rotors that i was telling you about. They do sell them at any chevy dealership.
No, I totally forget what you're talking about...... ? Pls PM me w/ more info or I'll give you a call later. thanks bud. :)
Andi

·
Registered
441 Posts
I second what Andi said about AAP.
They have a sweet shop, they know there shit and they are a great bunch of guys!!
Can't wait to catch up again!!
Later
Tom

·
Registered
116 Posts
You guys hit the nail on the head , great bunch of car guys who know what they are doing, makes for a great shop to bring your car . i wouldnt go anywhere else!!! regards Larry M.

N

·
0 Posts
Thank you Andi for taking the time to post this it really means a lot to us. I am so glad we could help and get you out for SUN runs BTW congrats on the 1.39 that makes it worth it.

Thanks to the others as well Tom, Larry we are blessed to have some of the best customers in the world. I sincerly thank you for the kind words and trusting us with your babies.

Jim Nixon

·
OG
1,059 Posts
I also add athat on the same weekend, they helped out Marshall (not a member of thois forum) also with cracked rotors, and refused to accept payment..

A class outfit
Rich B.

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
You know, I figured they were a class outfit before I heard about them rescuing Andi and helping Marshall.
Gives me a warm fuzzy!
My son (in Atlanta) is pestering me to leave my car with him for a few weeks and get a few mods at AAP! If the opportunity presents, I might just do that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts