Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched some of your track days videos. What is the noise your car makes? Is that from your turbos? My car doesnt make that noise at all and I am just curious.
Jeff

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it is the real high squeel I think when you let off the gas, is it your blow off valve?
Jeff

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
463supra said:
it is the real high squeel I think when you let off the gas, is it your blow off valve?
Jeff
Yes that is the blow off valve

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mani do you know what type he is using? I have heard a few and I do not think I have heard that type before..I would like one but I would prefer a different sype of sound..? Of course if I could drive like you and Andi then I guess it really wouldn't matter:rolleyes:
Jeff

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont mean to degrade Andi's bov I was just stating I had never heard one sound like that.
Jeff

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
Jeff,

I have the HKS SSBOV. It's got a high pitched whistle sound to it. If you prefer more of a phsssht sound, go for a Blitz BOV or vent your stock BOV to atmosphere (take off the return hose and cap the intake side). Heh.

No offense taken, each person likes something different....

Andi

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not heard of anyone venting their stock ones to the air..Is it safe for our cars to do this? It sounds easy enough. Anybody else try this?
Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts