Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angel last thursday dynoed 666 rwhp 642 rwtq, i believe he was @ 27psi. No cams. ;)

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Jesus,

what kind of downpipe are you using? Do you know if the HKS shorty downpipe will bolt to the greddy turbo kit downpipe? I know that powerhouse makes one, but I dont want to pay 350 bux for a 3 foot section of mild steel.

Dylan
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure, but im going to have to get 3 1/2 inch downpipe, 3 inch is a little small. :) Maybe you are going to have some mods in order to the downpipe to work. :)
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, the downpipe that im using is the short piece that comes with the Greddy T 78 kit and then i welded the old downpipe with the new one so we can have it long enough to connect to the exhaust. Hope that helps.
Originally posted by Scorch:
<STRONG>Jesus,

what kind of downpipe are you using? Do you know if the HKS shorty downpipe will bolt to the greddy turbo kit downpipe? I know that powerhouse makes one, but I dont want to pay 350 bux for a 3 foot section of mild steel.

Dylan</STRONG>
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hehe, Angel had 666 rwhp. BAHAHAHA. Ok its not so funny, but rock on!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
Yeah, Angel had 666 rwhp and the poster's name is Jesus. Possibly the 7th sign? :eek: LOL

John H.
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, i am not sure if you guys are confused or what, but its Angel Roble's Silver Supra from Orlando.
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No i dont, but he will post it soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
Hi Jesus, We were just making a stupid joke. I know who Angel is - cool guy. To understand the stupid joke, go read the bible. :)

John

Originally posted by Jesus:
<STRONG>Actually, i am not sure if you guys are confused or what, but its Angel Roble's Silver Supra from Orlando.</STRONG>
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok :)
Originally posted by John H:
<STRONG>Hi Jesus, We were just making a stupid joke. I know who Angel is - cool guy. To understand the stupid joke, go read the bible. :)

John

Originally posted by Jesus:
[qb]Actually, i am not sure if you guys are confused or what, but its Angel Roble's Silver Supra from Orlando.</STRONG>
[/QB]
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I will hopefully be posting it soon....when I get some time :( Keep an eye out for it, the tq is really impressive and I can't wait until the cams go in in a week or two, then it's on to 700+ :)

Just fixing sig :)

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: Angel ]

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: Angel ]

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: Angel ]

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: Angel ]
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Angel,

Wait till I catch up first will ya?! :)

Now where did I put that direct port kit?!

Tim
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Well hurry up man :) These things are calling my name and I don't know how long I can hold out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,923 Posts
Angel, post that damn dyno sheet!!!!!! I don't believe those numbers, you made them up!!!!! :)
Peter
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I will. I can't do it now though since I am at work and don't have it here. But I will prove you wrong unbeliever :)
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:cool:
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Angel y cuando le pongas los palitos, BWahahahaha cant wait uh ? :) that makes 2 of us.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,923 Posts
LOL, oh yea, well well, fine!!!!!
:)

Originally posted by Angel:
<STRONG>I will. I can't do it now though since I am at work and don't have it here. But I will prove you wrong unbeliever :)</STRONG>
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top