Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics from this past weekend at the car show i put together.

i'll post more pics later as soon as i resize them.

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wish you guys could've came out and represented with me. you guys have to try and make it out next year.

the party that i had on saturday nite had over 5000 people show up and our headliner was DJ HeavyGrinder and she tore shit up during her set.

oh yeah here are a few more pics.

·
Are you ready for CHI2K9?
521 Posts
I wish I could've gotten in with the FD! (DAMN YOU, ADRIAN!!!) Oh well, next time nalang! The party sounded like a good turnout! Too bad I was under the weather that night...

~Nelson

Excellent pics, Allen!!!

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could've gotten in with the FD! (DAMN YOU, ADRIAN!!!) Oh well, next time nalang! The party sounded like a good turnout! Too bad I was under the weather that night...

~Nelson

Excellent pics, Allen!!!
thanks man i wish you could've made it as well (STUPID ADRIAN!!!!) yeah the party was unreal it went from 10:30pm to 5:45am and was packed the entire evening.

well next year you definitely need to come out.

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are a couple of pics of saturday nights party we had around 5000 people show up at the party alone.* the DJ in the picture is HeavyGrinder she is one sic DJ.

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
Them be Ravesabers son!

Looks awesome, Allen. Maybe next year I won't half explode my car right before race wars and actually get to participate..

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Them be Ravesabers son!

Looks awesome, Allen. Maybe next year I won't half explode my car right before race wars and actually get to participate..
that would be cool man i'd love to have more supra's in the show next year to represent.

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice shots Ty you made my car look really good. i especially like the shot through the spoiler very nice.

thanks for comin out and taking the pics. i hope to get more of you guys to put your cars in. i had a few open spots .

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
I really need to go to this sometime. I hear it's a great time, and if you keep putting together a car show, that's just another incentive for me to bring myself and my car.

Nice pics and some nice cars. So, I just need to ask, how many of the car owners enjoyed the anime convention? :angel:

p.s. SAM, YOU NEED TO LOWER YOUR CAR ASAP! New wheels looking fresh though.

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
nice shots Ty you made my car look really good. i especially like the shot through the spoiler very nice.

thanks for comin out and taking the pics. i hope to get more of you guys to put your cars in. i had a few open spots .
No problem brother :D if we could rock outdoors you would get more, plus you'd get a variety of cars as different folks could make different days.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts