Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Our forums are now up and Registration for this event is open! Please head to www.suprafest.ca for all info.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, the wait is finally over. We sincerely apologize for the huge delay in finalizing the dates, there were various issues making it difficult to get these bookings made this year. You may have noticed the event name. This year we are hosting the famed PacNW Supra Nationals up here in the Greater Vancouver area in BC. It was decided that the Suprafest crew (BC’s own annual all gen Supra meet usually held in Kelowna) would team up with Duane (Upgradedsupra) and combine the two events to make what we hope will be the biggest Supra meet ever in the North West! So the official name of this event for this year only is the PacNW Suprafest Nationals. Next year there will be a separate SupraFest and Nationals again.

Your organizers this year are Duane Stephens (Upgradedsupra), Seamus Epp (SupraFiend) and Matt Oginski (Teraka). We hope to see as many of you at this meet as possible! Please check our forums regularly for the latest up to date info for this meet, at www.suprafest.ca.

-Seamus Epp

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Awesome! This is actually an International meet now :)

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Sweet right on my birthday, i can use that to get the days off! So whats the 3rd day? Just a toss up?

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
So now that you know the dates we will work on other things to make this a great meet.
I thought I would let Seamus post in this thread as not many people know him in this section.

If you guys need anything answered you can contact anyone of us.

Duane

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Bitchin...let the anticipation begin to pick up it's momentum... I'm definatley going to pull all strings to be there. Vancouver is a beautiful city...and the locals are a real treat to talk to!!

Mark

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
If I quit my job by that time, I will probably be there...
haha.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats it, no more Paypal registrations! To pay your registration fees in advance now, you will have to do it in cash in person or via an Interac Email transfer (https://www.certapay.com/). You can meet up with myself or Duane to pay in person. If neither of those payment options work for you, you will have to pay cash at the show. This means we won't be able to guarentee your admission into the Drags and we will have to invite more non supra people to the Autox. It is very important for us to have the registration money before the weekend of the show, please do what you can to get it in before then.

The numbers are looking really good though, all events are packed and we might even hit 60 cars for the show and shine!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts