Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Announcing the PacNW Suprafest Nationals, August 4-6th! Registration is Open!

Edit: Our forums are now up and Registration for this event is open! Please head to www.suprafest.ca for all info.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, the wait is finally over. We sincerely apologize for the huge delay in finalizing the dates, there were various issues making it difficult to get these bookings made this year. You may have noticed the event name. This year we are hosting the famed PacNW Supra Nationals up here in the Greater Vancouver area in BC. It was decided that the Suprafest crew (BC’s own annual all gen Supra meet usually held in Kelowna) would team up with Duane (Upgradedsupra) and combine the two events to make what we hope will be the biggest Supra meet ever in the North West! So the official name of this event for this year only is the PacNW Suprafest Nationals. Next year there will be a separate SupraFest and Nationals again.

Your organizers this year are Duane Stephens (upgradedsupra), Seamus Epp (SupraFiend) and Matt Oginski (Teraka). We hope to see as many of you at this meet as possible! Please check our forums regularly for the latest up to date info for this meet, at www.suprafest.ca.

-Seamus Epp

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Now that you all know the dates, we will work on the rest of the detals for the meet :)

This year should be exciting. If you guys need anything answered please feel free to contact any of us.

Duane

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Good show guys as it sounds like the ball is finally rolling. Looking forward to this meet big time..

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice I'm gonna be out west with the supra during those dates anyway so I'll make an appearance. I wonder if there'l be any other quebec plated supras there?

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
SeriaLThriLLa said:
Nice I'm gonna be out west with the supra during those dates anyway so I'll make an appearance. I wonder if there'l be any other quebec plated supras there?
Well rally everyone up and get them out here..

:)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sounds good guys, if you need anything from my end, just give me a call or email. Im more than willing to do what i can. :rockon:

·
6M-GTE
34 Posts
You can expect a bunch of Albertans to show up, I intend to drag a bunch of others with me when I head out in that direction.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'd drag aswell but I'm sticking some old man tires off my friend's oldsmobile for the 10,000km trip, no sense wasting decent tires on cruise control!

Maybe I'll ship 2 wheels/tires out to one of my friends out west if its not too expensive. Anyone know an approximate cost for shipping of that size and weight from quebec to bc?

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Finnally!!!!!!, I cant wait. It should be awsome having it here. What are the plans?, Dyno at Kinetic, racing at mission on friday maybe the car show at BCIT ??, go karts in Richmond?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We will be announcing the plans for the rest of the weekend fairly soon. Still have to nail down a couple things.

PS The balls been rolling for a long time, it just took forever to get a confirmation on one of our bookings.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts