Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys its been a while since making a thread.
Just like the title says 1040 at 38psi To the wheels. the motor its built really simple,
Rods are Eagle with upgraded bolts, CP pistons 10.1, stock mains. All stock size Ferrea valve, Ferrea springs with retainers GSC 1 cams shimless buckets.
Fuel, regular 2200cc Bosch Injectors, Triple 450 Walbros stage.
ECU is AEM Infinity 10 with Flex fuel, fuel pressure, Oil pressure for safety features. custom dual 44' tials waste gates Manifold, Precision 7685 turbo. twin trim pods for boost and traction control "My Favorite". The crazy thing its that I'm building a 3.4 stroker motor with a kick ass head, that should be ready by the end of the month. This car the way it sits feels retarded I can't imagine what the high compression 3.4 its going to feel like!!!!!! Sorry if I miss anything else. Ahh according to my tuner its a super safe right now its got plenty left he said:)
https://www.facebook.com/FreedEngineering/videos/976944385686679/
https://www.facebook.com/frank.rodriguez.56232/videos/1087281244645254/

·
Registered
307 Posts
That's great! Thanks for posting the mods also. It's nice to see a video but also nice to read what parts were used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
how idle on those injectors?

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
on the 3.0 how is the turbo response and feel?

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
on the 3.0 how is the turbo response and feel?
Really good I guess E85 and higher compression its helping alot. I used to have a garret 4202 and I can't feel the difference in lag between the two:)

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Congratulations Frank. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Damn that turbo comes on like a freight train! It sounds awesome. What type of wheel/tire setup are you going to run on this?

·
Registered
583 Posts
So when the 3.4 goes in is the shortblock you have being sold?

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So when the 3.4 goes in is the shortblock you have being sold?
I think so, one of my friend it's interested in the long block, if not it will be listed for sale.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations Frank. :bigthumb:
Thanks Mr. Bush, next time you are around my area again let me know.
Damn that turbo comes on like a freight train! It sounds awesome. What type of wheel/tire setup are you going to run on this?
I Been running 325-50-15 Mickie's with success, but this tires are really old I waiting for a new set of Rts welds 15's on the back 18's on the front. I have to search they keep telling me 295-55-15 are the way to? Anybody care to chime in this......,

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Thanks Mr. Bush, next time you are around my area again let me know.
I Been running 325-50-15 Mickie's with success, but this tires are really old I waiting for a new set of Rts welds 15's on the back 18's on the front. I have to search they keep telling me 295-55-15 are the way to? Anybody care to chime in this......,
Nice numbers. Seems like the radial pros 275 60 15 are the go to tires from what iv been hearing.

·
Toyota Master Tech
1,449 Posts
Really good I guess E85 and higher compression its helping alot. I used to have a garret 4202 and I can't feel the difference in lag between the two:)
Did you ever max out the 4202? What power

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice numbers. Seems like the radial pros 275 60 15 are the go to tires from what iv been hearing.
Really I'll look into that.

Did you ever max out the 4202? What power
Nahh 33psi on the dyno and it only made 820 rwhp. but it trap 147 mph around 34psi on that turbo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts