Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
HAHAHA o shit! i know that guy. he lives in my town. its got a WELDED rear end. its got i think JE pistons and stock rods and stock head gasket put back in. it had a PWR radiator not sure if its still in there or not. its got a full bomex kit and a custom cut hood and another spare hood. hes got racings seats and its a targa. he had a t70 on there with a custom manifold and blew it. he also had an upgraded ct26 60-1 (best with UG ct was a 13.2 1/4) and blew it also so i beleive there is just a stock turbo on it now.
when he first got the car it was a NA and i know he made it turbo but im not sure if he swaped the motor or not.
he had a cut NPR intercooler and ghetto ass hard pipes. (last i heard he sold those) The rims are badass tho! they're 18s. he has cut springs i think or heated cus i asked him what springs he had and he didnt say he bought any.

hes had this car forever. about 5 years. hes been asking $4000 for it.
hes the reason that i first bought my supra! :1poke:

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
That engine looks like hell ......

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
gotta sport the toyota badge on the arm rest, that's pimpin.

what's up with the ghetto ricer wing though.

·
Registered
696 Posts
with the ammount of dirt on that engine and no air filter. the engine is probly fucked... and whats up with the afm on the IC pipe? hahaah

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
there was some talk before that you could in theory run the KV afm as a blow through but we didnt know how the readings would be, how long it would last, and lastly what would happen if the afm failed (read death to motor) clean car but theres some work that needs to be done to finish it off.

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
shit id buy it and fix it up, not really a bad supra just needs a little TLC...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
MK3Brent said:
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

sto...sttt...stop it...:lol:... seriously.

That is BAD.

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
+1 for org. (good or bad)
-1 for the wing
-1 for the hood (not my taste)
-5 for leaving the turbo unfiltered

<l><l>

·
Registered
400 Posts
This is why us MKIII owners take a lot of shit from the MKIV owners.

As Chris Rock said " just because you can do it don't mean it's a good idea"

·
Registered
163 Posts
RETARD CUSTOMS !!!! HAHAHAHAH WTF 4 grand for wat??? getting laughed at every time u pop ur hood??? wow... all i can say is wow.... if u aint gonna do it RIGHT than dont DO IT AT ALL !!!!!!!! THAT SUPRA PUTS SHAME TO THE 7M-GTE... WHO EVER PUT THAT INTERCOOLER SYSTEM TOGETHER WAS ON CRACK AND MUST HAVE A SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts