Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys picked the car up last nite was washing it till 2AM. Still needs wax but here are some pics of the cars at the office this morning. Tonite if the weather holds out you'll seem some real nice hi-res ones.

This should hold you off for now. Let me know what you think.

·
NA-T Member
492 Posts
Damn, where do you work? The car(s) look(s) great

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
supraguy95 said:
Damn, where do you work? The car(s) look(s) great
At my job!

LOL. I own an online marketing company in Boca Raton, FL. We have completely nothing to do with cars but everyone who works here is a car guy. The supra with the FMIC is mine, the others is dan94TT (he handles sales & affiliate program management), the Vette is my brothers ( he handles customer service and pay per click management), the FC is Brian's he is our IT guys. Former FD owner and an S4 owner in the coming months.

Thanks again!

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Looks pretty good. Nice way of attracting customers.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Ahh you showcase my 4x4 booster again! Thanks buddy.. I think next week at the office Im going to park away from you b/c your car makes mine look 11 years old LOL :D . Also today in the parking lot is a fox body Mustang that runs 10s (so claims the owner, I personally have never seen it but it sure does look and should MEAN) the stang wears slicks/skinnies, a roll cage, a fuel cell, and a S/C.

But like Greg said.. its just another day at the office :D

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks... sometimes it helps. :rolleyes:

BTW sweet plate.... thinking of custom plates for mine. ideally i want whrsurs or wrsurs. but have to make a list of others up.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Is that the beautiful '94 from VIP imports? God, that thing so is nice. . .:drooling:

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Yea thats where she came from.. and yes it is nice.. pictures really dont do the car justice.. those wheels in person had me drooling a bit!

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Heh starting to remind me of my office, bunch of computer geeks with cool cars parked out front (2 supras, X5, Z06, S2000 and Z4), looks really good.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Car looks great, congrats dude.

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys!

THanks for all the compliments yes this is the car from VIP. Those guys did a great job!

Yes we are a bunch of computer geeks orr just geeks in general... Our customer service girl Emi is getting an S2000 soon which should be nice to have. I love tossing the those little things around.

Oh yeah Wes, can you PM me with some of your work we are always looking for new GD's.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
wheresursfl said:
THanks for all the compliments yes this is the car from VIP.
Wow, good buy dude. Put some tire dressing on those meats!!:)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
All cars pictured will be detailed later today, and tire dressing will be issued to those "meats" LOL :D I hate the look of a faded tire as well.. and yes the weather is nice, but today is hot like hell heat index says 90 I heard. Too humid as well!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice stuff!

Ive got an office in Tequesta Ill be at in a few weeks!

:)

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Guys that is awesome!!! LOl what do i have to learn to come work with you guys???? LOL, Dan it aint the same without u up here in NJ man

Matt

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Greg, the new whip is looking amazing!!! Dan your car's looking sweet as well. Enjoy those cool 75 degree nights there in FL. I think I might have to come over and join you guys. It sucks up here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
that vette is FUGLY

1 - 20 of 40 Posts