Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noone in town seems to get or make Mandrel bends, so being Crush bent, should I go 2.5 or 3inch on NA?
Also, one shop said the Flange to connect to the Manifold would have to be ordered, so where could I get some kinda Custom Flange if needed?

And damnit, I also cant seem to find any shops that seem to feel confident in doing what I want, which I dont think is much to begin with, so does anyone know of any good Muffler shops in Clarksville, TN or the surrounding areas?

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
you can order mandrel bends online...i cant think of the places but do a google or use ebay they have them there as well...and then 3inch straight piping is everywhere...then just bring in the bends you bougtht and have the weld it up with those...

HTH

·
Registered
929 Posts
if you've got an NA, 2.5" piping should be available at most muffler shops which is what you'll need. the bends however, you'll probably have to order online.

has anyone ordered from kteller.com? They do have good prices but is their quality good?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just buy the Tanabe and be done with it. It will cost about the same as any half-assed local shop, but it will fit like a glove, never rust and sound very nice (read quiet but authoritive). I could not be happier with the Tanabe.

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To late, already purchased the Megan GT 2.5 muffler and a new cat. Local shop says $150 from manifold back, new piping, 2.5inch crush bent. I'm waiting for the parts to come in though as a few other shops wont even give a quote unless they can see the parts, maybe they have some mandrel bends, not sure, not buying bends off the net though, already waited to long on this project (Exhaust leak, and getting worse).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts