Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I'll nevAr go single!
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noone in town seems to get or make Mandrel bends, so being Crush bent, should I go 2.5 or 3inch on NA?
Also, one shop said the Flange to connect to the Manifold would have to be ordered, so where could I get some kinda Custom Flange if needed?

And damnit, I also cant seem to find any shops that seem to feel confident in doing what I want, which I dont think is much to begin with, so does anyone know of any good Muffler shops in Clarksville, TN or the surrounding areas?

·
I'll nevAr go single!
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To late, already purchased the Megan GT 2.5 muffler and a new cat. Local shop says $150 from manifold back, new piping, 2.5inch crush bent. I'm waiting for the parts to come in though as a few other shops wont even give a quote unless they can see the parts, maybe they have some mandrel bends, not sure, not buying bends off the net though, already waited to long on this project (Exhaust leak, and getting worse).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.