Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
nice...would like them myself but no $$$ anyone have these mounted in their cars?

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
If you can get this for under 200.00 it would be worth it.
Otherwise, just do a brand new Katskin leather setup, and have nicer seats/interior.
I doubt Jarco will sell this for 200.00 :) They think it's worth mega bucks because it's rare.
I say BFD.

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Jeez if the price doesn't go up I might have to get them just for the front seats, the rear seats look a little beat up.

·
on vacation
3,062 Posts
the fronts look good...the rears are shit...but fixable...

What I never understood is that the folks at JARCO make some decent money in the JDM parts industry...yet they can not opperate a camera...

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Those pics are generic...not the actual set. The seats will go up in price to at least 600 bucks. Not sure if it is worth it....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Where did these originally come from, were they in some limited production MKIII, or is it a purely aftermarket setup? Wonder how good the weight reduction is on the seats...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I want :(

·
Registered
343 Posts
doc's got all the answers :) so they aren't that light... if they sell for a lot I guess it's the whole rare/jdm appeal

·
Registered
343 Posts
38.5 lbs is kind of heavy for a racing seat though, right? or is that the weight with brackets hardware etc..., and the published weight for seats when it says 20 lbs or something is without hardware?

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
like i said, that's weight of the seat, bracket and slider.

when you see published weights for seats, that's the seat ALONE. no brackets/sliders.

·
Registered
343 Posts
gotcha, wasn't clear on the weights list if it was seats only or everything. then what about "stock front passenger seat: 40 lbs", is that also with brackets/sliders and thus only slightly heavier than racing seats?

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
adjuster said:
If you can get this for under 200.00 it would be worth it.
Otherwise, just do a brand new Katskin leather setup, and have nicer seats/interior.
I doubt Jarco will sell this for 200.00 :) They think it's worth mega bucks because it's rare.
I say BFD.
Jarco quoted me a price of 1100 USD for the whole set last year....

Id rather get a cust int with racin seats for that though.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts