Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings SF members and SP loyalists! Larry and company are working diligently on another Lexus conversion project…. However, it’s not another SC300… but rather a first generation GS300 TT conversion. Larry believes the car will run 10’s and I believe him. I actually think the setup will break 10's for a fully weighted street/race capable. More updates as they become available.

Paul

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
If I remember correctly....is this the guy with the built aristo swap/TH400/monsterous turbo laying at SP? I was in the shop(6/10) getting my wideband bung welded on my red MKIV and i was talking to the owner of the GS300....10's shouldn't be a problem with that setup!!

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
gs300pnp said:
Greetings SF members and SP loyalists! Larry and company are working diligently on another Lexus conversion project…. However, it’s not another SC300… but rather a first generation GS300 TT conversion. Larry believes the car will run 10’s and I believe him. I actually think the setup will break 10's for a fully weighted street/race capable. More updates as they become available.

Paul
Post some progress pix. At least the same ones you posted on CL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts