Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let all of you know that my Friend Jake (ABQMK2) has been banned for life. He called me today and wanted to let you all know that if he offended any of the Head People on here with the remark he left for Cisco that there wasnt anything meant by it.

But another great member Banned. What going on here?

Robert

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, It sucks but I dont think it bothered him all that much. We all can still get together and have a good time reguardless of what goes on in here. If we decide to have a meet, All we have to do is call him and he will be there.

Alex, I need that list of Parts that you need for your MKII. Shoot me a PM sometime and let me know.

Robert

·
Super Moderator
10,373 Posts
WTF did he get banned for??? He's one of the nicest guys I've met...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, It had to do with a Comment he made on the tread about Cisco Getting Banned. Something in the Area of.....

JUST CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME AND COME BACK AND CONTINUE TO SELL PARTS. THAT WILL TEACH THE MODERNATORS A LESSION. A WAY TO GET BACK AT THEM.......

something in that affect. At the end he put a Smiley face as he way just joking around but I guess they didnt like that type of Joking and Banned him for the comment. He is ok though, He is my boy and a fellow supra friend for life.

Robert

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
sucks about cisco, but it's not like it was a suprise......he's kinda treaded a fine line with the rules (official or not) for a while......What he was doing was not affecting anyone, but he does have a friend who seems to have become unpopular around here amongst some.....
lets face it, the guys that were buying 200.00 stuff from cisco were doing it in most cases because they had no choice....it's not like he stole a customer because they weren't going to order that nifty 1500.00 hks exhaust anyway....On the same token I guess if this was my business, i'd regulate that shit too, but it would be in bold print what the reason was so it didn't happen again...(how many times can the same guy get "accidentally banned" ;)) anyway...All the best to everyone...

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts