Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, another na-t here. I made 339rwhp and 306rwtq on 10psi, pump gas with conservative timing and stock compression ratio.

Dyno (still needs some tuning) http://www.dynomax.ee/projects/supranat/dynosupra.jpg

My Mods:
Precision PT61 Turbo .58 A/R
eBay Manifold
ABIT EMS (full standalone)
HKS Racing BOV Type 2
HKS 40mm Wastegate
MK3 440 Injectors
Aeromotive FPR
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
AEM UEGO O2 Wideband
Greddy 52mm Boost Gauge
RPS Max Pressure clutch w/ street disk
Coil Packs (no distributor)
3" Exaust System

I'm starting to worry about my W58...what do you guys think, will some more power and torque hurt it, like +20-30rwhp and 30-40rwtq? After driving it hard, it's really not easy to shift to 1st gear when the tranny is hot...is this normal?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, they make it in Russia and all instructions are in russian. My mechanic has AEM EMS on his Supra, but he says that he likes this ABIT EMS alot more. It has lots of advanced features like AEM, but it's not so complicated to tune. It's not so expensive also, $1.2k

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as I said, the timing is pretty conservative, so is the A/F...hope to have another dyno graph after some more tuning...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Would be interested to see the second set of #'s I am building that same set up as we speek only difference is I have a BL 2.5mm Headgasket changing the compression and 600cc injectors

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
as I said, the timing is pretty conservative, so is the A/F...hope to have another dyno graph after some more tuning...
How much timing are you running at 10psi? I'm on stock compression running ~7psi. Last summer I dynoed 324 to the wheels with that. I just got my car running on the AEM and put the timing around 17 advance and it was slow as crap. I just did this to set my knock table. Before, I was on the stock ECU with VPC/AFC and it felt pretty powerful. Yesterday, I bumped the timing up to ~21-22 degrees advance and my but dyno tells me it's back to around the power I had before. My log show's no knock at that level advance so I'm going to leave it there for now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice i finaly got my TE-44 tuned up at 8psi and got 296hp hoping to get past this weak auto trans soon and get to business! Im tuned with map-ecu for now as well. with 525cc injectors running all boostwerx and tial products.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts