Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished this vid last night. The footage is from the Just Drift event we had earlier this month. We ran out of tape so I didn't have much footage to work with. And since my friend was filming mostly me...that's what you'll mostly see. Enjoy....I hope.

Right Click, Save As
35mb and over 3 minutes long.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IS300luv said:
is one of those cars yours? sorry if its a stupid question..but both look good...good vid
If you are asking me, then yes I do make a few appearances in the video that I posted. In the video I drive the white S13 hatchback with black wheels up front and silver wheels with some lip in the rear. Actually I come out quite a bit in that video, my friend just filmed me a lot that day.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes the track is in the Antelope Valley, Rosamond to be exact. Willow Springs Raceway to be even more precise. Go there and tell them you want them to be the mecca of drifting, it will help us with the plans a fellow drifter of mine is working on.

The artist of the song in the video is Nightwish. I cant remember exactly what track name it is at the moment.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
hattenDriftR said:
Yes the track is in the Antelope Valley, Rosamond to be exact. Willow Springs Raceway to be even more precise. Go there and tell them you want them to be the mecca of drifting, it will help us with the plans a fellow drifter of mine is working on.

The artist of the song in the video is Nightwish. I cant remember exactly what track name it is at the moment.

horsetheif's ?

SRT is sponsoring having an event there at the end of May

L

·
0 Posts
rad vid, lovin the sick pignose style. but ya, i hope all you guys sure know what you're doin, cause it would be a shame to have someone spin out and smash into one of the cars parked in the middle :S

1 - 20 of 24 Posts