Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, GO2REDLINE here... Just another newbie trying to get some info before I plop down a hand full of money on the wrong Supra.

I am a member of several Auto forums, but I don't post to them any longer.

My most recent car was a 2006 Nissan 350Z, Enthusiast, Silver, 6spd. Before that a 2003 DSG Mach 1, 5spd. Before that a 2001 SVT Cobra, Black. Before that a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am, White, LS1, 6spd. Before that another couple of Mustangs.... had an 84 TL Porsche, Arena Red, 5spd. But never a Supra...

So yea, I've had a few cool cars in the past 10 years. Did some mods, got some tickets, etc etc.... However at the moment I roll the Chevy Aveo of gas conservation madness.

I plan to buy a Supra, but I need some information before I do. Oh, a Mk4 Supra to be more specific... I have NO love for the MK3 and older, damned ugliest years of auto manufacturing regardless of maker, except Ferrari... Ferrari had a few good models in the 80s, but that's about it.

My real question for right now is, HOW MUCH POWER CAN AN AUTOMATIC SUPRA HANDLE, before you have to start swapping the tranny and such. And additionally, if you do swap the tranny, what's involved in that? Direct replacement with a tranny of more beef?? Hella mods needed???? Dont need to swap??? I dunno... I don't

Anyone point me to the thread that would gimme some info??

Anyway, much love all. Thanks for having me, see ya around.

GO2REDLINE

·
Girlfriend #1 is a Rider
195 Posts
welcome, well to find info on what you are searching just click on the search button, and read the rules before you do anything else

1 - 2 of 2 Posts