Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seen a pic of this car... (sorry saw it on the mkiv board)... and wondered if there's been anymore pics of it on here or a spec of it?
Basically, buyin a tt manual soop soon, and like the look of it... so want so more pics etc...

thanks cav

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you want pics...check of the members rides portion of the forum.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
suprapotential said:
never call it soop newb. show some respect to the supra.
:wtflol: newb fight!!

welcome CAV, but i couldnt see your image link without registering.

·
Registered
904 Posts
good paint job

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
those are some of the worst looking rims I have ever seen, I dont mind the wingless supras though.

MKIV.com has lots of pictures, and lots of information, so I suggest going there and learning more about the car before you go out and get one.

G

·
Wow those rims look like blades, its like something you would find on a boat.(propeller) :barf: How much is the guy asking for the car?

-Dino

G

·
The wheels are the Boyd Coddington Slater, right? Or someone created Slater. Pretty sure Boyds though.

I remember those from a Red Cadillac Truck that looks like mine (mine is blue). It was slammed to the ground. Mine is lifted, and I hate those wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ha, ye rims aren't the greatest, but just lookin for a spec really, liking the paint job and how its smoothed off.
So it's been on here before then?

Looks as though if he take a corner hard that the rim will touch down! :eek3:

Thanks for the help guys

Cav

G

·
i think i seen those rims on a caddy today, i think i threw up in my mouth a little, but looking at them now i wanna :wackit: on them

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
_cav_ said:
ha, ye rims aren't the greatest, but just lookin for a spec really, liking the paint job and how its smoothed off.
So it's been on here before then?

Looks as though if he take a corner hard that the rim will touch down! :eek3:

Thanks for the help guys

Cav

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jesus, what is this coming to.

What paint job?? am i missing something.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jesus, what is this coming to.
No shit.

Dude, those rims belong a freakin Escalade or Expedition, not a supra. It looks stupid as hell.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts