Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all see this yet?

David Wolfe comes to the line with the World's Fastest Drag Radial ride, taking on Mike Kay. Wolfe very hard, and the power comes on so strong from half track. Starting with a 1.31 short time, Wolfe runs 7.47 at 196.82 mph with stock suspension, to Kay's 8.36 at 178.24.

World Ford Challenge - on MT drag radials.

Wow.

·
Nice ass huh?
822 Posts
Damn i LOVE it when the Mustangs bitch slap everyone!!! Now i really really want to see someone top that :bowdown:

·
Registered
57 Posts
What size tire and I would like to know his 1/8 mile times. I bet he picked up a fuck load of mph after the 1/8th.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Sotck suspension?? Holy fuck. THat is going to be hard to beat.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Ryan P said:
Sotck suspension?? Holy fuck. THat is going to be hard to beat.
Stock type rear suspension, although it looks to be mini-tubed. Could be the angle however. Either way, that is flatout hauling ass
Congrats to wolfe(wolferacecraft??) and turbopeople on another asskicking car

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
slither said:
Stock type rear suspension, although it looks to be mini-tubed. Could be the angle however. Either way, that is flatout hauling ass
Congrats to wolfe(wolferacecraft??) and turbopeople on another asskicking car

it is mini tubbed... I believe he has a 315 radial on it which is 30 inches tall... i've heard more then once he's running some type of torque arm set up.. I've never seen any underneath pics of the car though...

rumor was they told him he has to slow it down because he went to quick for the 25.5 cage(7.50 et) he has and he said he has it turned down all the way already . :rofl: I'd say he'll be the first radial tire guy to hit 200mph :eek:

jay

·
Vendor
606 Posts
They are sure they can run 200 in it. There are no certs for a car that heavy going that fast. He does have a torque arm on it, I have the same one on my racecar. Did anyone notice how big the wheel is in the turbo?

·
Registered
77 Posts
He went even faster in the finals against Big Daddy. 7.40 @197. From what we heard the track/event people told them to not hold back in the finals and see just how fast they could go. Almost all the cars had M/T 325/50's, the rules allowed the 315/60 but not in a M/T. I think there were 3-4 190 mph cars there in drag radial and one wild street car that made a 30 mile cruise and then ran 3 back to back passes that went [email protected]

·
Registered
91 Posts
They are sure they can run 200 in it. There are no certs for a car that heavy going that fast. He does have a torque arm on it, I have the same one on my racecar. Did anyone notice how big the wheel is in the turbo?
I think nmraracing.com says its a 106mm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts