Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wazzup peoples.. I'm graduating in Nuclear Medicine this May and searching for a job in the Bay Area.. I'm from VA Beach, VA.. and I'm tired of East Coast winters.. especially with my heater core out. Do u think it's something I should fix before I move there?

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Leave him be, he has no Hondas or Mustangs in his sig

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Nice, what part of the bay are you thinking of moving to? Its cold outside over here right now, about 60degrees, lol

PS Bankai take a nap and let the grown ups talk

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,210 Posts
Norcal gets hella (<- you guys still use that word right?) cold. Get that heater core fixed...

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
Nice. Post up pix of your ride!

Wazzup peoples.. I'm graduating in Nuclear Medicine this May and searching for a job in the Bay Area.. I'm from VA Beach, VA.. and I'm tired of East Coast winters.. especially with my heater core out. Do u think it's something I should fix before I move there?

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
imo no need to fix the heater core if you don't want to, my dd doesn't have a heater, or fan really for air in the car.

welcome to the area if you move.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
welcome! no need to fix the heater core, but i have to ask if this is your main car?

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
yah smog is kind of a problem..watch out for fremont cops..or highway patrol..they pull over any1..well in the fremont area anyways

1 - 20 of 31 Posts