Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, on Friday I was cough street racing. Was arrested, and car was impounded. I spent 7 h/r in jail waiting for them to book me, and while I was waiting I also got maced because some one else decided to fight in side. Well here it what happened

12:00 AM: me and a couple of buddies were on our way home from a night out, we rolled up on a stop sign and my passenger started a count down, I spun the tires and went though first gear then looked in my mirror and saw the red and blues. My buddy in the other car didn’t do anything, so probably saw the cop but didn’t want to tell me.

12:15 AM: the cop come along the side of the car asks me to turn it off and step out of the car. Hand cuffs me and tells me I’m under arrest for street racing, puts me in the back of the car. And arrest my buddy, for basically aiding.

12:20 AM: got to watch my car get towed away as I was in the back of a cop car.

12:30 AM I got to the jail and start getting searched and everything I have on me token away. Then put in a holding sale with like 13 other people

1:30 AM (guessing) a guy come in to the cell and announces him self as a southsider and starts talking in Spanish.

3:00 AM (guessing) a guy come in for a DUI and stands to close to the southsider, they start pushing eachother, then swinging on one and other. Here comes the mace. The jailer sprays the whole sale getting everyone. After getting spayed the leave us in there for like 20-min wile everyone is pukeing and coughing. They finally take us out for fresh air.

The rest of the night was just waiting, I finally got booked bought 7:30 and released with a court date. Has anyone els had to go throe this? If so tell me any thing that I would be able to do. I know I’m pretty much screwed but tell me what I’m looking at a first affiance
:urowned: <------- Me

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
:lol: you gotta go legit homie... NIRA circut!

Reactions: SuprAng

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Turkish said:
ur fucked get a lawyer
Pretty much.

Sux that you got maced too. LOL. Sounds like a fucked up night.

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
while you're at it learn to spell,i didn't know if you meant sale or cell.

too bad, luck of the draw i guess.

Reactions: Rajunz

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Stoplight street racers deserve to serve jail time. That wasnt to bright. :stickpoke

Now for next time, educate yourself on what organized street racing is, or better yet, bring it to the track.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
lol if your going to street race which you should do anyways, but sometimes you get caught up in the moment. be aware of your surroundings, i doubt the cop just suddenly appereared out of no where. but get a lawyer cuz you will need one

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blackout_89t said:
Stoplight street racers deserve to serve jail time. That asnt to bright. :stickpoke [blackout_89t=QUOTE]

it wasnt even a race, all i did was spin the tires, and it wasnt at a stoplight it was a stop sign. on a dead street

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
try and plead it down to a "unsafe start" which is like 80 bux. thats ghey he busted you for racing.. probibly a new cop

Reactions: ndnxtc

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Ckanderson said:
:lol: you gotta go legit homie... NIRA circut!
:lol: +1 for you!

Good luck with your trial, for all the trouble you got into, you shouldnt have stopped, im pretty sure evading and resisting wouldve netted you the same fine LOL...

j/k

Ang

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Dude there are so many places to race in Cali... and you choose right in front of a cop. :rolleyes: You deserve everything you got. I hope they make you watch when they crush your car, then give you your license plate as a reminder to take your dumb ass to the track. :jerkit: Get a lawyer, then get a clue.

Except for the mace. That was messed up.

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Get a lawyer.

I say admit to the burnout, which is exibition of speed, but the 2 points on your record with be the same. Only difference is (I think) would be the fine and the impoundment of your car.

-joseph

g'luck

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
perf0rmance said:
Get a lawyer.

I say admit to the burnout, which is exibition of speed, but the 2 points on your record with be the same. Only difference is (I think) would be the fine and the impoundment of your car.

-joseph

g'luck
yep just say that you spun the wheels and that you were not racing. good luck.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Actually I was kidding.. I went to court with no lawyer and the DA offered a plea deal right there.. Went from Misdemeanor Street Racing to Infraction Exhibition of Speed.. $400 fine. I'm sure a lawyer could get you off for close to nothing, but you gotta pay him to do it.

·
greasemonkey
3,138 Posts
um, id go to court. who were you racing? the other car didnt do anything. thats unlawfull show of horsepower, wreckless driving, improper start, etc.., not racing. however, that was pretty dumb on your part. the cops had to be pretty close to catch you in 1st.

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Not the brightest move on your part, but I think these guys are making very good points.

If the other car didn't go, you should not be guilty of street racing unless the driver of the other car is going to testify that the intent was to race.

Go to the track. its a blast and much less expensive than any ticket.

Dan

·
Registered
689 Posts
Jaguar said:
You deserve everything you got. I hope they make you watch when they crush your car, then give you your license plate as a reminder to take your dumb ass to the track. :jerkit: Get a lawyer, then get a clue.

i love how everyone's such a cold-hearted hardass on these kinds of posts :rolleyes: . we all know we like to break the tires loose once in a while :)

that sucks man, how old are you? that would probably greatly effect what the judge says.

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
iheart6bangers said:
i love how everyone's such a cold-hearted hardass on these kinds of posts :rolleyes: . we all know we like to break the tires loose once in a while :)

that sucks man, how old are you? that would probably greatly effect what the judge says.
Seriously, there are some harsh insensitive people on this board. I'm sure he didn’t come to the Supraforums to have a whole bunch of people tell him how stupid he is. Its obvious he knows he messed up already, look at his thread title.

Give advice, cool, but damn have a heart, like none of you ever messed up before. Maybe if he posted this on some vette forum I could see it, but this is SUPPOSED to be a big family. :hug:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts