Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Sean at Titan for ALL the help and support in my build... Sean has been there to answer every question, take time to help me make the right decisions to make the power Im looking for...

When I started my build, my power goal was 700-800hp to the wheels... I ask a few companies to help me... A few said they would, but when it came time to do it, no one was around... I had guys promise deals on this and that, and then quit their job, so I had to start over, and the new guy would qoute my prices as much as twice what the "other" guy quoted me... I had guys promise to "take care of me", and two weeks later forget who I was or the plan we talked about... I had guys promise me this and that, but never get back to me when I was ready to buy... I was SO frustrated, I didnt know who to trust, who I could work with... I wanted ONE company to be there for me, to work with me from begining to end... I never thought about going to Titan, because I thought Titan was like WOTM, primarily MKIV... But when someone told me to talk to Sean, it was game on! From the start, Sean was there when I called, answering my emails, and getting me anything and everything I need for my 7MGTE MKIII... He is a great liason for the MKIII community, proving to me time and again Titan's commitment to excellence and respect for ALL Supras...

Every part I order from Titan is here QUICKLY! If its not in stock, they can get it fast... If not, then it usually ships straight from the vendor... *Like my clutch, which was suppose to be here in 2 weeks, came in four days, straight from RPS*

When it comes to price, their prices are very fair and competitive...

When it comes to parts: everything you need, down to the new oil pump I received today!

When it comes to service: lets just put it this way, when I call up and ask for Sean, I say "Hey Sean, it's Jake...." And he knows exactly who I am... He remembers the parts I need... Gives me a status report on parts I ordered... None of this "Jake who? What was it you ordered again? I forgot, what parts did you need?"

I just wanted to say thanks, from the MKIII side of the family, not only to Sean, but to Titan Motorsports for your continued support of this community... Thank you for everything... Thank you for steppin it up when all the others stepped to the side...

Jake

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Jason i will kick your ass one of these days... lol

thank you for the comments and i try to help everyone out as much as i can.

Jake you know i got you on parts. let me know whatever else you need and i got you, i hope you make it to the supra meet. And trust me Darin is the BEST!!! he will have it running right for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts