Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys my wheels should be coming in within the next few weeks and I gotta grab some tires. I'm having trouble finding a rear tire at a good price and I'm a little unsure about sizing. The wheels are 18 x 10.5's and a +43 offset. They should be pretty close to the fenders and I don't mind rolling them. I would like to squeeze a 305 in but I'm thinking a 295 might be a better fit. What can you guys recommend for a decent tire and proper size that will be very close to the same outer diameter as the stock setup? Or maybe should I just go a bit taller??? Thanks.

Justin

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
On my 18 X 10.5 rears with a +45 offset I've been running 285/30 tires because the tire I like comes in that size and the "fitment chart" here said I couldn't fit a larger tire without rolling or cut. But my tire also comes in a 295/35 and if I was willing to roll I'd go with that slightly larger tire mostly to get the higher sidewall for street driving. You're +43 is only a measly 2mm further out toward the fender but mine is so close I'd say how it fits depends also on your ride height. I'm lowered about 1.25" on Tein HA's and no fender or wheel well mods at all. If you roll the fenders anyway and the tire you like comes in a 305, that's what I'd do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts