Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its nothing special and of course my camera sucks but hey Clean, slammed stock body 97

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
very grainy pictures....what exhaust do you have, looks good

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the first Gen TRD. Yes I know the pics are grainey but I re

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its the first Gen TRD. Yes I know the pics are grainey but I really dont

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Kyle what kind of shelf time do you have with sc300 and MKIV's? i can get SC300/400's all day long but clean supras for a good price just dont seem to be around.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Ananda Im about to buy 3 SC's this week. I move those QUICK same with my Supras I can get them quick and move them quick. Im a buyer for most SC's man. What you looking for? Vipers? Supras? Modenas?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very clean car, how much did you pick it up for? ;)

BTW: you said you can get sc's all day. Can you find me a sc300 5 speed for dirt cheap? I need a DD...haha

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Hey Ananda Im about to buy 3 SC's this week. I move those QUICK same with my Supras I can get them quick and move them quick. Im a buyer for most SC's man. What you looking for? Vipers? Supras? Modenas?
Sweet not really looking just curious about the (REAL) market for these cars. You know not the bullshit most supra salesmen post around here:cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
nice ride...def. need a camera upgrade...my phone's packing 1.3 Megapixel and quality is about the same

you can get 5.0 MegaPixel DigiCams for a lot less nowadays

1 - 9 of 9 Posts