Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, recently got new rims, but i blew another turbo with my 1jz.... due to the recalled valve i've been reading about.
Sucks because i just installed another stock turbo from another motor. Now i gotta replace that POS. But heres my new rims that i got on ebay.... OZ Nova's i think they are called.... they have real deep dish rears but they are 18's with a 3" lip..... that would be on my wish list.... See how it looks

·
Bipolar
663 Posts
Nice wheels man. OZ Italy make some sweet stuff. I have a set of near new Superleggera's I'm selling, w/tires, lugs, and wheel locks, since I already have a set of RP-01's :) I really dig that Greddy bumper too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yo Ven, what size superleggera's, what price, those are my second choice to Rota Battle Z's in steel grey. email me @ [email protected]

G

·
wassup HKS supra, im from NYC also, what part u from? im from the bronx, alot of supras out there mang, keep in touch

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
what did you do with your old rims? Those were 17" TT rims from the IV, weren't they?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Guys... yea im in brooklyn... theres so many supras around my neighborhood.... have about 5 friends that have one. in brooklyn, 2 1jz's and 3 7mgtes... mad nice when u hang together on the highway.... and streets. Saw a couple of nice supras in the bronx too and a race setup rx7 that was a sight. He even let us sit in it... Carbon fiber everything..... slicks were so big... it takes me 5 mins just to get into the car... tryin to menuever through the cage... bronx is really something.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ohh yea the TT rims are for sale... but i was thinking i put them on for the winter... I just bought new tires when i bought the rims.... the rear tires have almost 10 miles on them... not 10k miles, just 10 miles.... i drove back on them when i bought the rims and got them mounted... wanted to try how 275/40 feels on the road... boy does it have traction. i just bought the tires and they are new... i could let them go for 800 plus shipping

Louis

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Where did you get the GReddy front bumper... I like it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts