Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Inline for the win
Joined
·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
what is the outcome if he doesnt let off? you guys seemed amazingly close off the line and thru what seems like 3rd gear
 

·
Inline for the win
Joined
·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GS_Turbo said:
what is the outcome if he doesnt let off? you guys seemed amazingly close off the line and thru what seems like 3rd gear
The mustang cobra has dynoed 489 RWHP on S-trim Vortech. He has gone 11.89 @ 113 all motor and 11.59 @ 125 MPH earlier in that day. The owner only had the car our for the first time with the blower that night. He was still getting used to the new power.

DP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Suprafied said:
The mustang cobra has dynoed 489 RWHP on S-trim Vortech. He has gone 11.89 @ 113 all motor and 11.59 @ 125 MPH earlier in that day. The owner only had the car our for the first time with the blower that night. He was still getting used to the new power.

DP
very nice. post up some more runs if you happen to bump into him again. very nice car btw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
awesome man, you think theres more in it??? i absolutely adore your car, hands down the most beautiful wheels ever (forgelines)

Take care,
Yann
 

·
Inline for the win
Joined
·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zooyorker said:
awesome man, you think theres more in it??? i absolutely adore your car, hands down the most beautiful wheels ever (forgelines)

Take care,
Yann
Possibly more MPH and definately more ET. As you can see I babied it off the line pretty softly.

I will be attending another local strip next weeked to keep my streak of getting kicked out going.

DP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
Suprafied said:
Possibly more MPH and definately more ET. As you can see I babied it off the line pretty softly.

I will be attending another local strip next weeked to keep my streak of getting kicked out going.

DP

thought so... :scratch:
awesome man, make sure you get those vids! :bigthumb:

Kind Regards,
Yann
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
577 Posts
Suprafied said:
Possibly more MPH and definately more ET. As you can see I babied it off the line pretty softly.

I will be attending another local strip next weeked to keep my streak of getting kicked out going.

DP

DP,

Shoot me an email, I would be interested in knowing where at?
 

·
The need for speed
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Supra is sounding / looking great Doug! Wish I could have seen it in Texas. Next year!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top