Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
97 HARD TOP
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start out car is originally a 94 TT auto car that is now a single turbo v160 car. Bought the car as a shell and have been running through everything fixing old wiring jobs ect. Car runs and boost just fine. Was trying to setup my 2 step on my aem v2. Car revs and 2 steps like normal, except it doesnt build any boost. It gets up to maybe .5 of a lb and thats it. Ive been told its because the vss isnt reading right. When i log into my aem and go under the "tacho-speedo" tab theres a box on the left that says "tacho channels". And in that box theres a vehicle speed channel. That box reads speed pretty accurate, however the box on the lower right hand side named "vss breakpoints". That one doesnt read speed but the box on the yellow line does move back and forth. Ive done the correct odo mod. I even ran a wire from the odo (blue/red stripe) straight to pin 2a (pink wire) on the ecu and theres still no difference. Ive also gone thru and tried every other channel (t3,t4, vehicle speed,engine speed,ECT) and the only one that gives any kind of reading in the "tacho channels" box is t3. So maybe theres something I'm just not seeing. Hope that all makes sense. I can go out there and snap a few pics and try to explain it better if need be.

·
97 HARD TOP
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there cwtt. I had hoped that you would come across this thread. I'll just send you a pm to explain it better

·
97 HARD TOP
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris came thru once again. Thank you buddy. I owe you a beer ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts