Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who didn't know, google has the ability to search SF. In the advance options you can enter the "supraforums.com" in the domain field. It will then only search SF.

THis actually benefits SF, the more times google is used to search SF, the higher the domain rank becomes.

I hope this is not a repost.

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
good stuff
so we still kinda have a search

·
Registered
693 Posts
Best info thread in a LONG while...this should help out on the "newbie-style" questions once they realise an SF-only search is only thier favorite search engine click away....
Good find

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
this should be a sticky and the threads title changed to capital letters !!! at least until/if we get a search function back

good job allen

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Note that Google will not limit you to how many searches you can do in a minute or you can actually search for key words like "Oil", "Block, "turbo", and "stock" with all your favorite operators and not limited to the number of words or stings to search with. For example, "Stock oil cooler" will pop up posts that has those exact 3 words in strung together.

Cool, huh?

So before you co

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
They should just bring back search is what they should do.

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
They should just bring back search is what they should do.
Then you should go fix it then, Mr. Smarterest!!!!

I actually like the search function down, less people stalking what I post...
but -1 when I need help trying to find solutions 2 fixing my car :(
its a no win situation 4 me,
but thx 4 the great suggestion!!! :love:

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Been using this for a while but I prefer having a search function in the forum. I very rarely search the entire forum for anything as the huge amount of crap you get is a pain in the arse to sift through. I'd much rather be able to choose the sections the answer to my question should be in and search those only.

Dan.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts