Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
looks like the supra with the ghost flames and black fender well covers i forgot his name marco i think?

· Supraddict
1,745 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that thats not an abflug kit. You can tell by the rear bumper that it looks more like a trd wideboy rear with some sort of custom diffuser. Also, the wing is custom, the abflug curves mor einto the fenders. I honestly thinkj it looks like and eclipse with a wide body rear. There's a kit they make for eclipses that actually fits the supra's rear lights on the car as well as a replica style trd widebody kit. I'll post pics of that car to show you guys later. Just my 2 cents.

· Registered
44 Posts
supra saiyan said:
I honestly thinkj it looks like and eclipse with a wide body rear. There's a kit they make for eclipses that actually fits the supra's rear lights on the car as well as a replica style trd widebody kit. I'll post pics of that car to show you guys later. Just my 2 cents.
I agree, look at the hatch it bubbles too much to be a supra.

Edit: This looks like the same car, but not painted:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/240576

· Supraddict
1,745 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.