Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 95 SE with the gold badges, I am looking to replace my stock antenna, because it no longer extends all the way. can I still get an OEM one from toyota? if not can I still keep my lil gold ring that is at the base? and how hard is it to do yourself?
I looked all through the audio section and didn't see anything on this, so I thought I'd ask. or I just missed it......

thanks, Nakor

there is no magic.... I just like the robes..... anyone want an orange?

·
Registered
168 Posts
It Is Pretty Easy But You Might Want To Have Someone Else To Help. Remove The Base By Using Two Small Coins. Twist It Counter Clock Wise Till It Come Off. Turn The Power On The Radio So The Antenna Come Up And Pull The Old Antenna Insert The New Antenna Back In And Have Your Buddy Turn Off The Radio Then Rotate The New Antenna Around A Little Bit Till The Motor Bites The Groves Of The New Antenna. Put Back The Base Of The Antenna And You Done.

Note: If The Old Antenna Plastic Piece That Move Your Antenna Up And Down Is Broken Off Too Long You Might Have To Take The Motor Out And Remove The Plastic Piece.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, I buzzed through the list there and there is nothing that I saw for a MKIV. I saw an antenna for an 83 to 85 supra..... what exactly am I looking for on that website?! a part # would've been helpful.... thanks

·
Senior Spooler
1,206 Posts
Try calling them or Curt Aigner? Lots of universal antennas fit, if it must be oem, then call Mr. Aigner.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks I will. has to keep my gold ring. I'm fond of my gold badges

1 - 7 of 7 Posts