Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Reisterstown ,MD on Sunday around 1:30 on Glen Falls Road. The car had no wing ,but it was still great looking. Anyone here? :dunno:

Keith

T

·
0 Posts
hey...yea its my car...i live on glen falls, if nebody lives by here...hit me up, i dont know nebody around here with supras, so itd be great to meet a few.

T

·
0 Posts
and Supra12...thanks for the comment, even though the car was dirty as a mofo...i still greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
231 Posts
AlpineTT said:
I've seen it around reisterstown too, i believe its NA and the person does not post on here.
There's another wingless Anthracite roaming around all over the place... It's not TT either... Though it is sporting a domestic tranny... ;) Guy's only out once in a long while (active duty from what I understand). Very cool owner though - I heard he painted some very long stripes out my way lately.

~Nick

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Holy chit, two anthracites in the same area. Definitely unusual as MD has alot of rare supras. I think we have 2-3 Quicksilvers and a couple RSP's.

·
Registered
231 Posts
AlpineTT said:
Holy chit, two anthracites in the same area. Definitely unusual as MD has alot of rare supras. I think we have 2-3 Quicksilvers and a couple RSP's.

Maryland is essentially the Non-Perfect Weather Supra Captiol of the country... ;)

Seriously... We have more Supra per sq mile than pretty much everyone else... :lol:

~Nick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts