Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 443 Posts

·
Administrator
17,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show some love for the anthracite Supras, will you? :rockon:

This has long been my favorite OEM color, and it's the only color I'd want to own again if I come back to the world of Supras after suffering through having so many black cars. Let's see some badass looking anthracite Supras here! :bigthumb:

Included is a small picture of my much loved anthracite/black SP60 hardtop that I used to own in 2000/2001. For the old school Chicago Supra owners, the other picture is from when Ron Tsan owned the car before me, and it was the first picture I ever received of the Supra before agreeing to purchase it. :)

·
SF.com Member #0000000023
1,219 Posts
Oh this brings back memories, my first single turbo Supra. I remember flying up to WA like 9 years ago to pick this baby up.... and I remember Steve being an awesome host and letting me crash at his place before heading home the following day.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
For the old school Chicago Supra owners, the other picture is from when Ron Tsan owned the car before me, and it was the first picture I ever received of the Supra before agreeing to purchase it. :)
My friend amd I were just talking about Ron the other day and how he had one of the few singled cars back then. Small world. My buddy is one of the old schoolers (96 iirc) and I was just a Supra swinger back then.

·
Administrator
17,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vote for sticky
You don't need to worry about that, I've got you covered there. But, I want to wait so that a few people can see this thread first (since stickies are largely overlooked). :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
About time too! :hail:

Steve, your 1A1 Supra looked like mine when you bought it :angel:

How many anthracite Supras do you guys guess are left in the US today?

·
Registered
361 Posts
its real hard to get the anthracite colour to translate properly to a picture.
Ive had tons of people comment on my paint in real life, but in pics it looks like a dirty POS

·
Boost Junkie
12,458 Posts
Some of mine through the years:

She looks a bit different now. I have CCW C14s powdercoated satin black and an Apexi Expert Ti exhaust. I plan on doing a full photo shoot soon hopefully.

Steve

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
so when are you coming back Steve? :)

·
Hardtop Crew
6,359 Posts
1a1 all i can say is im going to make rape to that car =) amazing

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Steve, your car makes my pants tight, everytime.

$10 says Steve T buys another Anthracite in under 2 months. :rofl: This thread reaaaaks of it.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
1A1, your car makes my pecker dance. :agreed:

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Good god does that look nice. I don't know what it is about a fat CCW wheel on a Supra. It looks better than anything else. Shit.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,223 Posts
Great looking pics guys! My dream would be to own a hard top 6spd Anthracite but none the less this will be my next color for sure.

Steve you should make this sticky for Anthracite supras only as we have all the other colors besides this one.

1 - 20 of 443 Posts