Supra Forums banner

401 - 420 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cleaned her up yesterday and decided to take a few pics. Thinking of going to a black interior next.
Should you do so I wouldn't sell any of the tan bits... Looks great as always Steve! Grab a couple of pics of that hatch lip up close, I have yet to see another like this.

Just noticed this now. Next time I take her out
I'll snap a couple pics.

·
Boost Junkie
12,524 Posts
Yea man, that is one bad azz build. Congrats!

Steve

·
JZA80
3,117 Posts

·
Administrator
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
Best current guess is 33, possibly 32 if you discount a car currently marked as 'Automatic' in that list. But, as all numbers, this is just a best guess and is only for LHD cars sold in the USA, not JDM RHD cars.

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

Wondering if anyone knows how many JDM A1A Twin Turbo 6 speed Hardtop Supras were ever made?

Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
One of my favorite colors. Wonder how many true 1A1 USDM, 6 spd and unmolested still out there. I know of many but converted from Autos to 6 spd.

·
Registered
4 Posts
According to mk4 specs I found online, 9314 jdm 6speed TT supra were produced, and 1A1 jdm supra were 464. Is there a way to figure out the exact number so I can determine what price to offer? It is original owner with 85km original mileage.

·
Registered
545 Posts
According to mk4 specs I found online, 9314 jdm 6speed TT supra were produced, and 1A1 jdm supra were 464. Is there a way to figure out the exact number so I can determine what price to offer? It is original owner with 85km original mileage.
I don't think production numbers will affect your offer compared to current market price. What are they asking for it? Last week one went through Japanese auction w 79k km ...not sure how much though

·
Administrator
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
What color is the car now? How are you going to handle the engine bay, door jams, etc?

Currently repainting my car 1A1 now. The hotness

·
Registered
815 Posts
What color is the car now? How are you going to handle the engine bay, door jams, etc?
The car is alpine silver now. I picked up a very clean JDM NA Auto hardtop 93 a few months back for 6K CDN (4500 US) with the plans to make it into the Supra I have always envisioned

So the car is currently under transformation and will be reborn as a 1A1 hardtop with a VVTI GTE and V160 taking place of the NA auto powertrain.

I would have loved to have gone with a LHD but I just can't afford it with how prices are rising and how our dollar sucks.

But to answer your question. Just a few pieces of masking tape and 30 spray cans....just kidding. I pretty much completely stripped the car before paint. So it will be a full glass out paint job. I'm not going to be painting the interior of the shell but every thing that will be seen with any door/hood/hatch will be painted

401 - 420 of 443 Posts