Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havnt seen any nice and clean anthracite supra in a while. what do you ppl got??? stock body, lip kit, whatever, post up what you got!!!!

thanks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Where is Evill Supra? He has the nicest Anthracite I have ever seen, maybe even the nicest Supra I have ever seen. Come on Steve, post some pics man.

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
She looks a little different now, but here are a few shots I took in the driveway. I plan on doing a full photoshoot very soon with engine pix.

Steve K.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Steve has one clean ass ride!

Looking good man! I think I have a part that you might be interested in....

Whats the difference now then in those top pics?

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
They were all taken at different times. The car looks like the top picture now with the Seibon hood and MVP lip. I also have TT brakes again as I ditched the auto in favor for a 6-speed and needed the better braking since I do more top end pulls on the highway. I plan on taking some pix over the weekend if the weather is good.

Steve

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
I'm really starting to love anthracite more and more..Got to see it in perosn at Tx2k7..makes me want to repaint my car

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
anthracite+wingless+CCW= giving flicktitty a woody!

Bikiniracer - What wheels are those?

·
Super Moderator
10,584 Posts
She looks a little different now, but here are a few shots I took in the driveway. I plan on doing a full photoshoot very soon with engine pix.

Steve K.

SOLD!!! Sorry, Steve. Had to. The car is so bad ass I have to buy it. So, show me some love, bud.

Ken.

·
Fan of Stock Twins
249 Posts
Steve, I think you should have posted your pictures last. I sure as heck am not going to post pics of mine after those.

Alex

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
Haha,

Thanks guys for the compliments, it means a lot coming from fellow owners. I do plan on doing a complete photo shoot and write up of the car soon. Just got finished detailing the interior this evening in fact. Tomorrow I am going to wash it and wax and it then I'll get the pix. It has been a lot of work over the past 4 years, but I think I finally have it where I want it.

Steve K.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha,

Thanks guys for the compliments, it means a lot coming from fellow owners. I do plan on doing a complete photo shoot and write up of the car soon. Just got finished detailing the interior this evening in fact. Tomorrow I am going to wash it and wax and it then I'll get the pix. It has been a lot of work over the past 4 years, but I think I finally have it where I want it.

Steve K.
looking forwards to pics

·
Registered
613 Posts
Steve,

I really love your car:) Clean and simple! We are going to have twins. I will do awrite up too since mine has also been thru some changes. (Engine Interior and Exterior).
I don't have any nice pics now! I just drove it 3 days last time with my new set up and had to pull it apart again.

Look forward to your pics,

Haha,

Steve K.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts