Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok first off my doors wont lock electronicly, so i use the key. the theft system sets and works. but when i unlock the doors with the key the alarms been goin off for he pst month so i have to jump in and put the key into the ignition and it stops but last week it wont even stop any more and keeps going off till it stops on its its own. SO... dose any one have any ideas on how to fix this problem ..or ever how to disable the whole system??

· Registered
1989 7mgte swapped mk3
1,500 Posts
You can go up under the dash board on the driver's side and just unplug the computer. I think it's closer to the middle of the car, but not sure. From what I remember it's a little black box. It's been awhile though.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya itds the stock system ..its kinda funny cuz it dosnt shut off for like 5 mins and ill be driving down the road with it going off ... would I be able to get to the computer with out removong the dash ....orwhat cuxz I thought bout unpluging the horn so it atleast won't beep for five mins

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.