Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hows it going i kinda live in the boondocks and i have a bad ant infastation in my car and outside and i cant get rid of them i have tried vaccuming cleaning and bug spray and pressure washing its not red ants but little sugar black ants... i need some help on getting rid of them can somebody give me some ideas?? that would be great

I guess thats what u get for livin in florida, bugs, bugs and more bugs

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
lol bro if its sugar ants then its something in your car they are attracted tooo....it might be a small piece of food left there or an air freshener...something is brining them in there....follow the line of ants until you come up with the source...then get rid of it! :D

G

·
Soak the inside of your car with lighter fluid, close all the doors and let it sit for a bit. After about an hour, go back and light a match inside the car.

No more ants.

·
Super Moderator
10,753 Posts
grankor said:
Soak the inside of your car with lighter fluid, close all the doors and let it sit for a bit. After about an hour, go back and light a match inside the car.

No more ants.
No more Supra, either :(

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
hey

we got a lot of ants here... they made a big ass nest underground in my back yard.. whenever they come near the house, we use this clear crap you squeeze out on a piece of cardboard. Its sweet, but poisionius. usually they end up sticking to it. I would suggest putting it around the tires. (not if you have pets or little kids, they eat it and they probalby will die too

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Where the hell do you park that thing at? I live in Tampa also and no problems here...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i live in the right next to the water and i park it on the street i donno where there coming from i already clear my car of everything and took out all the seats but dident take out the carpet yet but hopefully they will freeze to death during the winter but i donno but thanx for the tips guys...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oww ya and the car was sitting for about a year b 4 i bought it so the aunts must have a nest or something becuase i can see the larva that the fu**ckers are carring i tried bug spray but they keep on coming back.. i doon

·
Registered
318 Posts
There is a product called TERRO that you can buy at Walgreen's or almost anywhere that kills the S out of ants. It's a clear thick liquid. You put a couple drops on this cardboard in the package and it drives ants wild. They will eat this stuff like there is no tomorrow. Then apparently they take it back to thier nest and it kills all of the ants there. Ants will eat this stuff for a couple days, and you just keep putting more drops on the cardboard. After a few days, bingo, no more ants.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
take out your seats and take out your carpet, and you will see where they are coming from. it will give you a reason to clean everything anyways :)

·
i lift trucks
1,204 Posts
freeze to death in the winter.......you do realize you live in FL and the temps there are still in the low-mid 70's...right? :lol:

gut your entire car as everyone else said, and then go AWOL on every inch of the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts