Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any1 goes to towers ? i dont see many supras there , maybe 2 or once in a great great while

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i used to go to towers....but then it started to get full of young kids with their hondas and started trouble with others. the scene started to go sour, so i stopped going. havent been in over a year.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
when I lived down there I did...

wait about 3 weeks.... then what's left of the crew will roll out...

(out of 5 mkivs, 2 have sold there cars and 1 is still selling :(.... we are all in college... mine is up here in tally, the other is in texas, and the third still selling in in southflorida, but he goes to school with me)

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well latly its been getting back up 90 % of the annoying hondas left more nicer cars are coming. i3oca maybe if you wouldnt mind i would love to meet you there . i dont see many mkiv's theres this blue 1 with a hood scoop it looks weird , and then a black 1 , dont no who's then i saw a a girl driving a red 1 . if ya ever up to come i got every fri .

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
the girl.. did she have a lips sticker on the trunk?.... pending finals... ill be there may 6th

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
xxwiz8opxx said:
Well latly its been getting back up 90 % of the annoying hondas left more nicer cars are coming. i3oca maybe if you wouldnt mind i would love to meet you there . i dont see many mkiv's theres this blue 1 with a hood scoop it looks weird , and then a black 1 , dont no who's then i saw a a girl driving a red 1 . if ya ever up to come i got every fri .

yea ill probably cruise down to towers one of these days....i should have my car back around 6 weeks....ill probably head down there then to see the action. ill Pm you before going.

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah shes blonde , cute lookin lol . tru that casue i havent seen many mkiv's :( usally after me and some buddies just head and get some dinner if you want to come love to have ya join us

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
still in tallahasee bro.... 2 weeks :)

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn that sucks, cant wait for some supras get back and come hurry up already!!!! lol

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
When are you goin tonight? I dont get off work till 10pm, but ill be home in miramar by 1030 or so....

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
besides, I've never been... havent been in FL too long. What you doin tonight Tony? Aside from sitting on your ass worrying about how much better your car is gonna be.... lol

·
gettin' irie
1,793 Posts
towers... ahhh the good old days. i didnt even know towers still went on. it used to be so cool, but then like the other nick said.. little **** with their rice come and fuck it up for everyone else. was much cooler when they had the vettes, lightnings, etc etc

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
i thought there were still those cars?.... I went down for a thanksgiving break last year and took some pics... let me find them... brb

------------------------------------------------------------------
This is from the Towers car meet on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I was limited on memory card space, so I could only keep a few of all the ones I took.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This supra was for sale. It's a 1993 NA Automatic, with like 80 k miles, full body kit.

This SRT-10 parked next to me at the meet (on the other side of the curb). I thought it would make some nice pics

This is an Esperante. I've never seen one before in my life, or heard of it, so I figured I would take some pictures ;)

·
gettin' irie
1,793 Posts
oh i donno. i havent gone in years. but i remember last few times i went it was all rice. the older guys with the muscle cars didnt come as much.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts

This is my dream car after the supra.... some day

And then we come to the car that I will be painting my car after. This is a 2004 Acura NSX, and this color is amazing.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
This is my friend Brian's NSX. I called him, and he came up to Towers. When I started taking pictures, he told me that he wished he had washed it :( oh well. This has a complete JGTC Wide-Body kit on it, except the wing (hasn\'t taken it back to the body shop to get it put on).

That's all

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah its been getting pretty good again , just need to see some more imports like more rx7's supras shit like that , theres like 6 or 7 mkiii's but very very few mkiv's i see one like every 3 weeks

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
TRD Supra11 said:
towers... ahhh the good old days. i didnt even know towers still went on. it used to be so cool, but then like the other nick said.. little **** with their rice come and fuck it up for everyone else. was much cooler when they had the vettes, lightnings, etc etc
Ahh towers... the good ol days. Friday and saturday night races :bigthumb:. Dan, Steve, Nick, Nick, Jimmy and I, and other supra guys i cant remember. As well as some VR4 guys, eddie and the rest i cant remember. Was no cops, no heat, no ricers, no fighting. Last i remember, that all changed. Havent been back there in a couple years either.

Good pics supradedupra - looks like it was a good time. Might start coming out there again eventually. Maybe it'll be how it was in the "good ol days" ;)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts