Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any 1 know 2jz aka Victor Vazquez from Savannah GA? I had recently done a transaction with him for a boost logic crank pulley. I'm trying to find out a way to get it or my money back. I paid for it over a few months ago an the communication stopped on his end. Any help from anyone on here that knows him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Chris

· Registered
2,350 Posts
Any 1 know 2jz aka Victor Vazquez from Savannah GA? I had recently done a transaction with him for a boost logic crank pulley. I'm trying to find out a way to get it or my money back. I paid for it over a few months ago an the communication stopped on his end. Any help from anyone on here that knows him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Chris
whats his address...I am like a hour away from sav.

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Give me some more information (either here, or in PM). I am still very familiar with the import scene (if you could call it that - it's a joke), in Savannah.

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey listed some parts on here an clublexus.com well I had bought the part off clublexus. Oh I will look for his address. It pisses me off trying to buy used parts when this stuff happens. I know there are great used parts but it sucks when you lose trust in fellow 2jz owners.

Re: BL pulley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man, usps is retarded, this is embarrassing. I will send the full refund out tomorrow night or Sunday, they told me to stop by tomorrow at 11am to see if they were able to find anything. I apologize man!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTE_SC3
Hey, Well I decided to wait till the end of the week hoping it would arrive. I still havent seen it. Have you found anything out on your end. If nothing can be found or done I would like to get a refund. An if you ever find it or it shows up I would like to repurchase it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
I am looking too, postmaster is tracing it, i sent parcel pls give me until monday let me know if you get it, if not i will refund you in full and have postal service find it later. sorry for the whole mess man, will get back with you asap

Quote:
Hey, just checking to see if you had the chance to see where it was. How did you mail the thing priority or just ground shipping, Im keeping an eye out for it also on my end. Would like to get the car back up an running soon since winters almost over. A update would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks chris

Quote:
Chris, damn man i thought you already got it. I will check and get back to you. Should have been there late last week. Sorry for the inconvenience, stand by for update....

Quote:
Hey, hows it going? I was just wondering if you have shipped out the pulley yet? I havent seen anything in the mail yet, and never got a tracking number or when pm when it was shipped. Let me know whats happening,

chris

Quote:
Got it, will PM you, tnx

Quote:
Hey just sent the paypal, will you send me a pm once you ship it.
Thanks
chris

Quote:
bahahaha, man you are funny

Quote:
Hey, I will take it consider it sold. Around lunch time I will send a paypal out. I just got to work so i need to look like im doing something first haha.

Thanks

Quote:
no dings on the ribs, smooth as silk. only 2000 miles on it. comes with bolt, uses same belt that on your engine. pink notch is the timing mark. $275 shipped

PayPal [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.