Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having a little 1JZ get together the weekend of May 7. If you have a 1J, in any car, please contact me for the details.

I heard there is a 240sx 1J in san diego, if anyone knows this person, please let me know.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I heard there will be a special guest..

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
sooo who's the special guest?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
its for everyone! the special guest likes 1jz cars... so the call was mainly fo 1jz ers.....

but i hear everyone is welcome

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
man, i'll be in rosarita for the weekend

wont be able to make, maybe next time

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Suprachik8 said:
who's the special guest?
im not quite sure but i've been told he's well known

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
Ckanderson said:
im not quite sure but i've been told he's well known
I hope you dont drive a lot of miles, he's not that well known and i heard he's kind of an asshole.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
lol ^

this is true.. anyways.. ill be there sunday.. im in ceritos now at nicks house...

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few of the 1j locals are getting together. It's not really a supra meet, but an "engine" meet. Any car that has a 1j, or anybody that likes 1js, is welcome.

More info on socalsupras.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
A few of the 1j locals are getting together. It's not really a supra meet, but an "engine" meet. Any car that has a 1j, or anybody that likes 1js, is welcome.

You sound like marcus =].

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:

So you're saying I'm not welcome?? I thought we were cool? It must be because I kicked John's ass on that freeway on ramp...

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
SupraDupra_17 said:
So you're saying I'm not welcome?? I thought we were cool? It must be because I kicked John's ass on that freeway on ramp...
LOL HEY.... i had a good excuse that night!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts