Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***UPDATE: ( ROOMS FILLED )Any adults looking to save on lodging for the SILV-06?

I am looking for a couple of adults (21 or older) who would like to save some money on lodging during the Supra Event week. I have already made reservations for a 1800 square foot 4 bedroom condo. I am reserving the place for the whole week from Monday September 25, through October 1. I am looking for several other adults and their guest to share the cost of this rental. The rental will cost $250. The condo has 4 bedrooms, full on kitchen with dishwasher, dishes, microwave, kitchen table, etc., it has a billiard table, and a movie theater sound den with a 65" Plasma TV with hundreds of titles to choose from. The condo is within 5 minutes of the strip (2miles) and close to the airport.
The link to the place I am renting to show you what it looks like is:
http://www.360pros.com/moviehouse/
If interested contact me, and I will consider who can share the cost. This is really a nice place and everyone would get their own bedroom which is better than staying in a hotel. Let me know who all is interested and if you are serious let me know as I would like to have all the plans finalized and credit card payed back off for my premade reservations.
I am Mike Miller and I am 46 years old and married for 25 years and bringing the wife to celebrate my 25th anniversary this year so I am kind of doing both at the same time. Let me know if any of you would like to save money on expenses for lodging. PM me or send me an e-mail expressing your interest at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I updated the new link to the rental ad of the place I reserved to show you what to expect.
Let me know if you are interested. You can e-mail me: [email protected] . I already have the place reserved for the week and have paid for it with my credit card. I am just looking to defray the cost of the rental. I don't need 4 bedrooms for just myself and my wife. I rented it because it seemed so much better staying in a condo than a hotel and can turn out better than sharing a hotel room. So far I have a friend that went with me last year planning on going again. So far I have the master bedroom for me and my wife, my friend Paul who is going will get the 2nd bedroom. The other rooms have a full size and the other has two twin beds. Looking to fill these other two rooms. I have split the rental in 4 equal parts which equals $250. And I also get the use of the garage for my Supra since I am the one that rented the week stay there. The property is 2miles south of the strip within 5 minutes drive and very close to the Las Vegas Airport not too far from the Luxor area where most of our event shows have taken place. I am hoping this year will be an even better time than last year and I had a blast even though last year was my first year.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
7-25-06 Update: I have had a couple of parties interested but noone really serious or haven;t expressed serious intentions on renting. Until I receive the money for reservations I will consider these rooms still available.

·
Banned
455 Posts
speedracer said:
I am looking for a couple of adults (21 or older) who would like to save some money on lodging during the Supra Event week. I have already made reservations for a 1800 square foot 4 bedroom condo. I am reserving the place for the whole week from Monday September 25, through October 1. I am looking for several other adults and their guest to share the cost of this rental. The rental will cost $250. The condo has 4 bedrooms, full on kitchen with dishwasher, dishes, microwave, kitchen table, etc., it has a billiard table, and a movie theater sound den with a 65" Plasma TV with hundreds of titles to choose from. The condo is within 5 minutes of the strip (2miles) and close to the airport.
The link to the place I am renting to show you what it looks like is:
http://www.360pros.com/moviehouse/
If interested contact me, and I will consider who can share the cost. This is really a nice place and everyone would get their own bedroom which is better than staying in a hotel. Let me know who all is interested and if you are serious let me know as I would like to have all the plans finalized and credit card payed back off for my premade reservations.
I am Mike Miller and I am 46 years old and married for 25 years and bringing the wife to celebrate my 25th anniversary this year so I am kind of doing both at the same time. Let me know if any of you would like to save money on expenses for lodging. PM me or send me an e-mail expressing your interest at [email protected]
Hey mike,

Whats normal price on this condo for a week in august... That place looks sweet..

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still haven't received money for reserving the rooms I have available to rent out. so I have to assume they are still available to whoever wants to rent.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
wait, how much for the week?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts