Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,523 Posts
TRD does not offer a horn button for airbag steering wheels. They do, however, offer a center horn button that will fit Momo, Sparco, and other brands of wheels. I have one in my Momo.

I have them in black or white with a red TRD logo.

Elmhurst Toyota: 630-279-2265
For ALL your TRD and Toyota OEM parts...

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
2,368 Posts
the picture of the steering wheel that you linked is a Celica steering wheel i think.....but the TRD logo could probably be made then just put a 3M adhesive on the back side of it

·
Registered
397 Posts
i think ebay

·
Premium Member
29,523 Posts
More info:

The Celica/Matrix wheels are about the same. The TRD oil cap logo can be removed and glued on to the wheel, as pictured below. Curt has a TRD horn button emblem he tore off a horn button and installed it in his Matrix. It fit pretty well.

Celica wheel with oil cap logo:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,744 Posts
FYRARMS said:
More info:

The Celica/Matrix wheels are about the same. The TRD oil cap logo can be removed and glued on to the wheel, as pictured below. Curt has a TRD horn button emblem he tore off a horn button and installed it in his Matrix. It fit pretty well.

That is a badass steering wheel, too bad they riced out the interior.

·
Asian Sensation
2,460 Posts
FYRARMS said:
More info:

the pref leather looks like its carbon. or is that a crap rez pic?

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
I'm interested in that center button. I've got a Celica GT wheel and an MR2 wheel on the way. I think I'm going to use the MR2 wheel and sell the GT wheel. I'd LOVE a nice center button for it :D

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Bump!

Still waiting for the turkey I won the GTS wheel off of on EBAY to respond with a shipping cost and total - only been a WEEK! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Heh, gues I ought to update :D Wheel is on my car and working well. CC worked for about a week and now turns on but refuses to control my speed :( Curt, is there a CC switch made for this wheel that will work? 98 maybe?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.