Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondering if any BPU supra with stock auto and stock stall that has run 11sec in 1/4mi?

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, that great to know that stock stall CT and stock auto tranny that run 11sec. I would be very happy if my supra can run high 11sec. My supra is bpu with 153k mi no front mount IC with 19psi and race gas making 423RWHP last 2years ago.

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
goldsupra

MKIVdan said:
Ive gone [email protected] in my old BPU auto stock stall stock trans 19psi 100oct no front mount stock IC. 1.77 60' and some drag radials
Wow, 11sec on stock auto tranny and stock stall CT.I had own 87,88 supra turbo both run high 13sec with 5spd manual and 91 MR-2turbo mid 12sec . This is my first auto supra by not knowing how to drag race auto supra. My supra is 94 BPU 153k mi no front mount IC with 19psi and race gas making 423RWHP that was last 2years ago. I would be very if my supra run high 11sec. So I need help how do u race auto supra. All I know that a good 315 -35-17 nitto NT55R tire put on D with overdrive of and stall about 2400rpm with footbrake and e-brake and floor it, is that right.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
no point in running the crappy Nitto's. Get something real stick like the MT ET streets. And you got the launch down about right. If you want to get the most out of it pull your ECU fuse as well, but that will shorten the life of your tranny. Rest of your answers im sure a search might help. It does work sometimes lol. You will prob just get the gay ass white screen though.

Alex

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Alx2785 said:
no point in running the crappy Nitto's. Get something real stick like the MT ET streets. And you got the launch down about right. If you want to get the most out of it pull your ECU fuse as well, but that will shorten the life of your tranny. Rest of your answers im sure a search might help. It does work sometimes lol. You will prob just get the gay ass white screen though.

Alex
theres no point in running an MT ET Street on a stock stall... the car wont leave the line hard enough to need all the extra traction... a Nitto would suffice

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just don't run a single on the stock stall, you'll end up with 2.5 60fts, 118mph traps, low 13 1/4 miles, and a messed up stock trans. But hey, i'm putting down nearly 500whp on a bone stock toyota trans. ;)

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Heh, when i ran that 11.8 pass i only put down 383rwhp. I even forgot to reset the ECU before those runs. later down the road i reset the ecu on the dyno and put down 415rwhp. i think i could have gone faster but the cars gone now. But i do only run race gas in both the supras ive had. I also used the BFG Comp TA drag radials and got the stock stall up to 2400rpms and that 1.7 60' felt nice :)

·
Registered
866 Posts
hqen2000 said:
Just don't run a single on the stock stall, you'll end up with 2.5 60fts, 118mph traps, low 13 1/4 miles, and a messed up stock trans. But hey, i'm putting down nearly 500whp on a bone stock toyota trans. ;)
Touche'

t61
3 row
16lbs
110oc

[email protected] Granted I did do [email protected] on 18-20lbs stock twins. But Im guess once the boost goes up the numbers will go down.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm on around a 70.. I assume the 61 has less lag. I can't stall mine up very well. Maybe I just suck though. lol.. My brakes are nowhere near as good as a supra turbo's brakes so mine starts rolling really easily. I'm launching below 2k lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts