Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any one here did a na -tt conversion in califorina? How did you go about smog, and all the DMV stuff? I would like to know if it's worth the trouble, time and money to invest?

S

·
0 Posts
i dont know... I heard from jarrett from Power House Racing that it'd cost around $25,000 for the engine change (2jz-ge - 2jz-gte), the 6spd manual transmission change, and for a turbo kit... So the engine alone would prolly be around $13,000... So I dont know, im prolly just goin to drive my NA supra til im about 21 and then sell it and buy a TT. What does everyone else think?

Rob~

·
Registered
23 Posts
I thought that PHR offered $10,500 for the conversion. They stated that it includes labor, a low mileage 2JZGTE engine and most of the necessary parts. I dunno, i might be wrong though. :)

93.5 NA TX, Arlington

J

·
0 Posts
you're right

Yes, PHR does offer the kit for $10,500. Includes all labor and necessary parts w/ low mileage engine. They also offer a new factory block from Toyota as an option.

It is an extra $5,000 for the Six speed tranny installed.

Although, they state a disclaimer saying it is for off-road use only and may not comply with federal and/or state smog regulations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts