Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any honda riders out there hit me up if u do im riding a 600rr all black gold rims and forks

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
^:lol: ....gold to be exact

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Like 24 karat? :coold:

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Is it just me or does this part of the forum draw in the biggest retard non-typing mother fuckers ever?

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
He wants to roll only with Hondas. :lol:

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Is it just me or does this part of the forum draw in the biggest retard non-typing mother fuckers ever?
Car audio ...or "ICE" is just as bad sometimes

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Car audio ...or "ICE" is just as bad sometimes
Thanks for the tip. I'll continue to avoid those parts of the forum. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
I think all of the CBR members have been banned already. You might find some on a CBR forum???

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Mine is on the way...white/silver 07 600RR. Pretty much owning the other 600's for 2007.
except for Kawi's, GSXR's, and Yami's........

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Which means, it comes in last place from the Jap bikes...like always. :lol: I admit Kawi spits out the ugliest bikes, especially back in the nineties, but man, they end up owning the competition. To me, Yamis have been the prettiest. EVen the early nineties ones were gorgeous and modern looking, versus Suki and Kawi. Man, this cute name calling of brands makes me read gay. :lol:

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
We're all just a bunch of haters :bightumb:

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
LOL at you screwing the smiley, hehehe. :bigthumb:

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
:lol: I suck at life!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
except for Kawi's, GSXR's, and Yami's........
Negative. The Honda has won every major magazine/ video/ track 600 shootout 2 years running. Mild mannered as they are, they kick ALL ass overall. Some of u may like the twitchier bikes....but Honda runs things south of 700. Live with it.

*EDIT* And is still the ONLY 600 not running a slipper clutch MWAHAHAHHAHAH

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
:lol: I suck at life!
At least you get topless chicks to pose on your bike. The only topless things that get close to mine are my dogs. :lol:

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Negative. The Honda has won every major magazine/ video/ track 600 shootout 2 years running. Mild mannered as they are, they kick ALL ass overall. Some of u may like the twitchier bikes....but Honda runs things south of 700. Live with it.

*EDIT* And is still the ONLY 600 not running a slipper clutch MWAHAHAHHAHAH
Look what we have here...another magazine-racing Honda fanboy. :wavey:
Try downshifting agressively while approaching a hard lean without a slipper clutch. You know, sometimes you do need that damn thing. Nobody's perfect. You'll lock that rear tire sooner or later.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Oh my, how did we ever survive without slipper clutches till now :hay:

I bet you use ur clutch when u upshift too huh? U pink bunny newbs kill me. Well apparently the CBR don't need a slipper to clock the best lap times. I'm not saying a slipper clutch aint a great and desirable thing, but it certainly aint the be all and end all of features on a sport bike and DEFINITELY not enough of a bonus feature to deter my from buying into another 600 Honda.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts