Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of guys in the Houston area, you have a good active group. Anyone know of a group in the DFW area?

·
2,129 Posts
Not everyone is on Facebook. If Dallas area guys would like to post on here for events, get togethers, etc. I would be happy to make an official Dallas/Ft. Worth area Supra owners sticky.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I will be visiting family in Fort Worth 3-7 October. I will be in the Supra, if you guys want to cruise around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm down in Houston, but am in Dallas often.

·
Registered
203 Posts
There are a ton of Supras in Dallas, it's a shame there aren't any organized meets or cruises. The Texas Supra page gets some decent traffic every now and then.

·
Registered
461 Posts
There are a ton of Supras in Dallas, it's a shame there aren't any organized meets or cruises. The Texas Supra page gets some decent traffic every now and then.
We used to have wednesday beer nights in the north dallas area. We actually had one a few weeks ago. Shame i couldn't attend

·
Registered
203 Posts
We used to have wednesday beer nights in the north dallas area. We actually had one a few weeks ago. Shame i couldn't attend
Who is "we"? Would love to get in on something like that. I'm excited to get the car out a bunch now the weather is so nice.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Who is "we"? Would love to get in on something like that. I'm excited to get the car out a bunch now the weather is so nice.
Are you on facebook? If so, join the "texassupras.com" group. has 359 members. Just say you were invited by "Skinny Will"

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I joined the Texas Supras facebook but it is not really interactive, last event posted was back in 2013. It seems like whoever runs the page just posts pictures of Supras from around the world. I think the reason why is because it is set up as a Page instead of a Facebook group so users really can not interact as easy. I could not find any posts about meets or posts from others on there.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I joined the Texas Supras facebook but it is not really interactive, last event posted was back in 2013. It seems like whoever runs the page just posts pictures of Supras from around the world. I think the reason why is because it is set up as a Page instead of a Facebook group so users really can not interact as easy. I could not find any posts about meets or posts from others on there.
I know what you're talking about, but there is an actual group (not a page) called "TexasSupras.com"

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I was just there a month or so ago (from Tampa) and we all got together (tho I didn't race the rental)... good group of people. They will treat ya wrong, but it means they treatin' U right, LOL ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts