Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I need to know if anyone has used it and if they like it or not... this will make me not need to buy a VPC, GCC, etc... correct?... I just want to save a little bit and have less shit in the car anyway... Just need opinions, Im going single soon hopefully and Im going to need to do something then... the aem seems much more efficient.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
I for one..would wait and see what happens with the aem....let people get a hold of it.....work out the bugs......figure out how it works before you jump in. I had one on order , but cancelled due to the fact they keep post poning teh release date...and its almost race season. I dont want to be "tuning" the whole season. Let the big boys..use them then figure them out..that way you have customer support. If you buy one brand new with everyone else....if you run into question or problem...there is no one to call since they are doing the same thing. I went vpc, afc, ecu route...found them very good prices....brand new. I hope the aem works well too...but i will wait and see...and go with whats already proven to work for now.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
No it is not a supra, but it was a turbo in need of a tuning ....they do have a 93-98 supra specific model that im sure would be able to tweek a supra in the areas described. It was just posted as a general read.:)

·
0 Posts
so is this thing out yet ?? i'm hopin to go single soon, and rather have this then vpc, gcc n all that stuff

I

·
0 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
I for one..would wait and see what happens with the aem....let people get a hold of it.....work out the bugs......figure out how it works before you jump in. I had one on order , but cancelled due to the fact they keep post poning teh release date...and its almost race season. I dont want to be "tuning" the whole season. Let the big boys..use them then figure them out..that way you have customer support. If you buy one brand new with everyone else....if you run into question or problem...there is no one to call since they are doing the same thing. I went vpc, afc, ecu route...found them very good prices....brand new. I hope the aem works well too...but i will wait and see...and go with whats already proven to work for now.
wait until, all bugs are figured out. b/c you might end up paying more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts