Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of you have bought or sold your Supras from across states, or had them taken to and from shops far away. So does anyone know of any cheap, reliable auto transport companies? I'm looking more for price than quality, as long as it's nothing too terrible. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do a search. It was discussed as early as last week. Reliable and cheap dont go together. My friend went cheap and got a huge scratch on his S2K. Do what you want though.

I

·
0 Posts
Do you want enclosed or open?

Call Meeker Transport and talk to Robert or Kevin if you want open. They do most of our shipping and are very reliable and inexpensive. Tell them you heard of them through Dan at MotoeXotica and they will take care of you.

They do open transport which is fine this time of year. Your car might get wet if anything. You don't have to worry about salt on the roads and the winter mess.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Try DAS..it's all about luck as far as I am concern. You could pay a fortune and still have an unfortunate event.

I

·
0 Posts
Something to remember about DAS......... They are "enclosed" shippers, but only when shipping! They have your car sit outside in the elements until the truck comes to pick it up and until you come to get it. They will not drop off near your house, only to their own drop off stations where the cars are off loaded and then put outside until you come to get it. Your paying alot of money for your car being exposed to the elements with them.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
look at the insurance details before signing with one. I had a car just shipped. UPon arrival $2800 in damage and they from what it appears aren't paying squat. I can't even call them about any details. a1 auto transport sucks!!!!

I swear they have truckers working inside stealing it at other places.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts